- Category: Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Published: Sunday, 12 August 2012 16:02
- Hits: 64528
- Features one time or recurring donation via Authorize.Net and PayPal
- This donation system, unlike other systems, is responsive, which means that your donors can access your donation form(s) to send donations via mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, iPads, etc.
- Site owners can collect their donor information for follow up.
- Donors will receive a confirmation email / receipt which includes their donation information
- Site owners will receive an email containing all donation information from a donor when a donation is made on their website.
- Site owners can manage all donors information from back-end of your site.
- Donation system is PCI compliance as it does not store credit card information on the website.
- Display a list of donors on your site (Donors can choose to remain anonymous). This can be useful in donation campaigns where others are encouraged to donate by seeing others they recognize.
- Export donors information as Microsoft CSV format.
RUN MULTIPLE CAMPAIGNS
- Multiple campaigns: Site owners can add unlimited donation campaigns and track the donation progress for each campaign.
- Donors can see list of campaigns which includes the campaign's name, description, start date, end date, target amount, and amount received.
- The donation progress of each campaign will also be show in a nice thermometer module. Donors can choose to donate to a a campaign of their choice.
- Custom fields feature: By default, basic information is collected on your donation system. The custom fields feature allows site owners to define custom fields which can collect more information of donors. We now support the following custom fields: Textbox, Textarea, Dropdown (single and multile seclect list), checkbox list, radio list, DateTime , Heading (use to group fields), Message. You can assign custom fields to specific campaigns.
- SSL / HTTPS support: SSL / https allows donor information to be secured. The information they enter on the donation form will be encrypted while transfering between pages with 99.9% browser recognition and up to 256-bit encryption. This option is very useful if you accept donations on your website, either with authorize.net or another gateway.
For advanced users, there are many other configuration options available.
- You can create a customized message at the top of your donation form.
- You can create a customized message at the top of your confirmation page.
- You can create a customized message for your thank you page.
- You can create a customized message for donors who cancel their donation.
- You can create a customized confirmation email subject line.
- You can create a customized confirmation email body message.
- You can create a customized notification email subject sent to internal staff or volunteers.
- You can create a customized notification email body to internal staff or volunteers.
- You can choose to show or hide specific fields on your donation form.
- You can choose to have specific fields as being required on your donation form.