- Published: Sunday, 25 January 2015 08:49
- Hits: 5739
Get online. Grow your business. Never miss a customer.
Say hello to your customers with a beautiful website.
Each plan comes packed with everything you need to build a full-featured website including FREE hosting and email.
- Category: Websites
- Published: Thursday, 22 January 2015 16:15
- Hits: 5330
Everything you need to open your own online store.
You don't need technical skills to build a successful Web store. Quick Shopping Cart makes it easy to create an eye-catching store that accepts credit cards, integrates with Google® and eBay® and offers multiple shipping options – all with no set-up fees!
Powerful features that are there when you need them.
Quick Shopping Cart makes it easy for anyone to start their own online store, but it also has a rich collection of advanced features that allow you to enhance, manage and promote your store.
Easy, flexible Web store design
- NEW! Look amazing, even on your customers' smartphones. We automatically convert your Web store into a mobile masterpiece.
- Select from over 1,500 design and color combinations, 14 Category page styles and 11 Product Detail page styles.
- Personalize with your logo, brand and product images.
- Make changes easily with click-&-type editing.
- Easily customize your navigation to integrate your store with your main Website.
Simple catalog set up
- Navigate quickly and easily with a step-by-step Store Setup wizard.
- Specify product details, including SKU, description, pricing, options and inventory tracking.
- Add and manage product images, including enlargements. Deluxe and Premium plans support up to five images per product.
- Configure your product search options.
- Create nested categories to help your customers browse through your catalog.
Multiple payment & shipping options
- Accept all major credit cards through First Data Global GatewaySM, Chase Paymentech®, FrontStream Payments®, Intuit® Merchant Service Account, Authorize.net®, Innovative Merchant Solutions®, PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Payments Pro, PayPal Payments Standard.
- Pay no setup or percentage-of-sales fees.2
- Get real-time U.S. and international shipping rate quotes from UPS, FedEx and the USPS — or create your own custom shipping rate table.
- Use built-in shipping and tax calculators.
Coupons, up-sells & featured products
- Showcase featured products in your sidebar navigation. Specify multiple products for a rotating display.
- Create product cross-sells and up-sells that suggest related products (ie: "You may also like...").
- Create coupon codes for an amount-off, percent-off or free shipping. Coupons can also require a minimum purchase amount.
- Create product bundles with special discounts.
Market your online store
- NEW! Boost sales by giving shoppers what they want: product ratings and reviews from other customers. Plus, watch your search results increase as your customer reviews provide original, keyword-rich content for search engines.
- Increase the visibility of your online store with search engine-friendly page URLs.
- Track the response of your marketing campaigns with auto-generated links that include your promotional code.
- Easily add your products to Google® Product Search and eBay®.
Manage your orders & customers
- See new orders, inventory status and member activity at a glance.
- Search and filter orders and export information to a Microsoft® Excel file.
- Capture credit card payments, enter shipping and tracking information and print shipping labels.
- Receive email notification for orders.
- Track product inventory and set minimum thresholds.
Hosting & security
- FREE hosting with guaranteed 99.9% network uptime.
- 24/7 phone and online support.
- SSL Certificate enabled to securely process credit cards.
- PCI compliance verified by independent auditor.
- Fraud Module
- Offer easy and secure customer login and checkout.
Integrate your store
- Website Builder: Combine your store with a content-rich website using one of more than 200 common designs.
- eBay: Quick Shopping Cart is a certified eBay listing tool.
- Google Product Search: Help customers find your products online.
- Microsoft Excel: Import and export data with ease.
- Atandra T-HUB: Integrate with QuickBooks, UPS, USPS, and FedEx with T-HUB multi-channel order manager.
- Category: Websites
- Published: Wednesday, 29 August 2012 16:25
- Hits: 844377
Get a Live Chat on your Website TODAY!
Visitor infoKnow your visitor fully--name, e-mail, chat history, results, operating system, browser and language, geographic location, company...
Shortcut messagesClickDesk allows you to save multiple phrases as shortcuts. These can be used to answer FAQs with a single click, saving you time.
Offline supportClickDesk connects with your email ticketing system when you are offline, allowing your visitors to create tickets instantly. Alternatively, visitors can leave offline messages on your site and you can invite them back when you are online.
SSL-enabledClickDesk provides a highly secure communication interface. It prevents any malicious scripts or intrusions through the chat window.
Language localizationClickDesk allows your visitors and operators to chat in any language (Albanian to Vietnamese) and allows both parties to configure messages in their native language straight out of their chat window.
Chat transcriptsView real-time chat transcripts on the web and download them in Excel sheet format or have them emailed to you periodically (weekly/monthly) for quality control.
Widget customizationCustomize your live chat widget icon, size, color, theme, image, text, and its position (right, left, center, top, bottom) to match your website.
- Category: Websites
- Published: Sunday, 05 August 2012 15:36
- Hits: 836043
Custom Web Programming
To make sure that your website runs smoothly, having web programming as a part of your team will help your website become flexible and dynamic. Web developers have now created web development applications that offer customized solutions for clients that may have a lot of development requirements for their website. Instead of changing your whole website, you can opt in to a custom web programming service that has a feasible and viable solution to your problem. The objective of web development is to offer customized solutions to clients by utilizing the latest technology. Here at INTELLIPLANS, we are aware of the growing importance of custom web programming, and we try our best to offer the best possible web service at an affordable rate.
Here are some of the areas that INTELLIPLANS specializes in when it comes to custom web programming:
- Creating and refining custom search engine results
- Developing online stores and catalogs
- Site security; limiting unwanted access to sensitive areas of your website
- Interactive programming solutions
- Interactive clickable image maps
- Custom interactive programming
- Database integration
- Creating web based chat programs
- Creating forum and bulletin boards
We at INTELLIPLANS are cognizant of the fact that each client has its own individual requirement and therefore, our programmers and developers are always striving hard to offer practical solutions to those requirements. The concept of custom web programming was evolved and developed for giving customized solutions to clients varied needs when it comes to their websites.
The process of custom web development depends highly on strategic planning. Along with technical expertise, the latest technology is needed for enhancing operational efficiency. This will definitely make our clients satisfied here at INTELLIPLANS. Ensuring higher productivity and managing information of a website effectively are some of our specialties, and it has enabled us to deliver custom programming solutions at a competitive rate. We can develop an application in PHP, .Net, ASP.Net, etc., depending on the varied requirements of our clients.
From the creation of a complex e-commerce website to the development of CMS based website, we at INTELLIPLANS are always up-to-date with the latest technology. This has given INTELLIPLANS a competitive edge within our competitors. The requirements and expectations of our clients are our highest priority at INTELLIPLANS. From the development of a completely new application, to the introduction of minor changes of an existing application, INTELLIPLANS will do their best to offer tailor-made solutions for our clients. If you want to know further about our custom web programming services, feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Category: Websites
- Published: Sunday, 15 July 2012 13:53
- Hits: 676510
It's amazing that in this technological age, we have people asking "Why do I need a website?"
Well, fair enough, we build websites, so we should give you some reasons why you need a website. We'll do better than just give a few reasons, we'll give 50 reasons why you need a website today.
Before we dive into the reasoning of having a website, let's discuss a few preliminaries.
Most people think that the only reason to have a website is if they are going to be selling online, but we believe a professional website is essential for any business.
A few clients of our indicated they are just a small company with a couple of employees and they only have one or two products that are not even sold online. Why would they need a website?
That's a fair question. To answer this in the most simplistic way, more details will be provided below with our "50 reasons why you need a website", is to answer that question with another question, "does your competition have one?"
Back the days, people were able to compete with their brick and mortar operations without the threat of another company "reaching" your customers. Today, with the advancement of technology, your customers are within the reach of yoru competition by a push of a button.
So, do you need a website, even if your business is small and only sell a couple of products or services that you don't think can be sold online? Our answer is Yes! Today, it's as simple as this, if you have a business, you should have a website. Without a website today, you're just enjoying a temporary hobby.
If you think you wouldn't be able to sell your products or services online, well, over 20 million people are shopping online now, purchasing or paying everything from their food, movie tickets, books, computers, cars to real estate. It's now basically up to one's imagination now.
Let me clarify one point: I'm not saying you should put all your efforts into selling your wares over the internet, though if your product lends itself to easy online sales, you should certainly be considering it. The point to be made here is that you should at the very least have a presence on the web so that customers, potential employees, business partners and perhaps even investors can quickly and easily find out more about your business and the products or services you have to offer.
That said, it's not enough that you just have a website. You must have a professional-looking site if you want to be taken seriously. Since many consumers now search for information online prior to making a purchase at a brick-and-mortar store, your site may be the first chance you have at making a good impression on a potential buyer. If your site looks like it was designed by a barrel of colorblind monkeys, your chance at making a good first impression will be lost.
One of the great things about the internet is that it has leveled the playing field when it comes to competing with the big boys. As mentioned, you have one shot at making a good first impression. With a well-designed site, your little operation can project the image and professionalism of a much larger company. The inverse is also true. I've seen many big company websites that were so badly designed and hard to navigate that they completely lacked professionalism and credibility. Good for you, too bad for them.
You also mention that yours is a small operation, but when it comes to benefiting from a website, size does not matter. I don't care if you're a one-man show or a 10,000-employee corporate giant; if you don't have a website, you're losing business to other companies that do.
Here's the exception to my rule: It's actually better to have no website at all than to have one that makes your business look bad. Your site speaks volumes about your business. It either says, "Hey, look, we take our business so seriously that we have created this wonderful site for our customers!" or it screams, "Hey, look, I let my 10-year-old nephew design my site. Good luck finding anything!"
Your website is an important part of your business. Make sure you treat it as such.
- Category: Websites