Published: Wednesday, September 21 2011 13:52
As a business owner, your workload is hectic as it is! Many small business owners simply do not have the time, expertise or softwares necessary to maintain an average website.
Unfortunately, this means your investment in a website is hurting your business instead of helping both you and your customers. Often, a website that is not updated in a timely and/or professional manner can quickly become a liability. Don't let this happen to you, especially when you have a choice - a low cost effective solution from the Premier Business Solutions Provider!
Below you will find some helpful services we currently provide to clients:
- Installation of CMS, blogs and other website applications
- Migration of website from one platform to another
- Migration of hosting accounts from one provider to another
- Installation of discussion boards
- Installation of live chat
- Installation of database driven form appliations with validation features
- Many more...simply contact us for more details
How to get started?
- Submit a simple form - in less than 2 minutes!
- Let us know what are your requirements.
- Once we receive your requirements, we will contact you with the best solution.
We also work on security, software upgrades/updates and a wide array of debugging and problem-solving issues.
We are PHP specialists, but we have worked extensively with the following:
Client Side Coding
Adobe Flash Player is an ubiquitous browser plugin ready for RIAs. Flex 2 is also deployed to the Flash Player (version 10+).
- Microsoft Silverlight:
Microsoft's browser plugin that enables animation, vector graphics and high-definition video playback, programmed using XAML and .NET programming languages.
- Real Studio:
Web Edition is a rapid application development environment for the web. The language is object oriented and is similar to both VB and Java. Applications are uniquely compiled to binary code.
- HTML5 and CSS3:
Latest HTML proposed standard combined with the latest proposed standard for CSS natively supports much of the client-side functionality provided by other frameworks such as Flash and Silverlight
Server Side Coding
- ASP (Microsoft proprietary)
- CSP, Server-Side ANSI C
- ColdFusion (Adobe proprietary, formerly Macromedia, formerly Allaire)
- Groovy (programming language) Grails (framework)
- Java, e.g. Java EE or WebObjects
- Lotus Domino
- Perl, e.g. Catalyst, Dancer (all open source)
- PHP (open source)
- Python, e.g. Django (web framework) (open source)
- Real Studio Web Edition
- Ruby, e.g. Ruby on Rails (open source)
- Smalltalk e.g. Seaside, AIDA/Web
- Websphere (IBM proprietary)
- .NET and .NET MVC Frameworks (Microsoft proprietary)