24/7 Online Support:
We offer 24/7 online support via our helpdesk. Our customers can also get help and find answers to frequently asked questions as soon as possible.
Personalized Support Experience:
Our customer support team is made up of real, friendly people who love answering your questions, solving problems, and helping you build your site. We love our job and we think you’ll love it too.
The reason why we don’t offer phone support for every product or service is quite simple. If any one of our customers has questions, we can instantly view your website, account activity, system details, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively. This saves time for all of us involved.
We keep our support online for a few reasons:
We’ve found that often phone calls aren’t always necessary for the type of services we offer. In fact, when people reach out to us from the contact form on our website, almost 90% of the time we can resolve their issues quickly without having to pick up the phone. That’s because we have a team of expert technicians who have full access to your account and can instantly view your website, account activity, system details, and other information. Aside from this, website design and development work require a team of experts, who may not be readily available for each and every call.
We offer online support because we truly believe that the same level of help would not be possible over the phone. Our support is highly personalized and we make sure that you have the best experience possible. If a customer service representative isn’t answering your call, it’s likely because they are busy or it’s a service we do not provide phone support for. Our dedicated team works to understand every interaction with your customers, eliminating frustrations and increasing efficiency. This gives you the full attention you need so you do not waste time waiting for a phone call or worse yet, a phone communication that was misunderstood.
Building a website is a process with detailed steps and requires lots of information that cannot be clearly transmitted via a phone call, which would be both time-consuming and costly for all parties.
We may ask you to send us screenshots, videos, and links to help us see what you’re looking for or if something needs modifying to fit your needs. We can instantly view your website, account activity, system details, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively.
As much as we want to talk on the phone, we prefer communicating with customers via email. It’s faster, more effective, and allows a high volume of questions and issues to be handled quickly.
No phone support for certain products or services doesn’t mean we don’t care. It’s actually exactly the opposite – we care so much that we want to solve your problems. We know how frustrating it is to call a company, wait on hold for 35 minutes and still leave with unanswered questions. That’s why we do everything we can to help you solve your problem fast.
Our support system keeps detailed records in one place. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We’ll always have access to previous tickets so you won’t have to repeat questions.
Advantages of Emails Over a Calls
- Phone calls demand immediate responses, which aren’t always the best responses.
- You can go back and review emails later.
- We will have the client “profile” for any further reference.
- Email allows attach any document like image, proposal, invoice etc.
- May not hear or understand the person speaking and take wrong information.
- Sudden calls may kill productivity and workflow.
- Email allows batch reply, forward, copy and paste. Filter spam messages.
- Often in conversion you need to check with someone else about something, research something, wait for something to happen, plan schedule, check supply etc. This fits in perfectly with email.
- Email is a historical record of what happened. We have no “Previous Phone Calls” folder where we can go to figure out what was the last interaction.
- People will say things in email that they won’t normally say on the phone. There is always a time to make reasonable decision.
- We still use phone calls if you don’t have email address or need to make an emergency call to cancel or reschedule an appointment.